Proudly presented by EGA Futura: How to face Shyness (in a True Way) and Sell More $$$
We can all be good sellers, no matter how shy or how unsociable you are at home. At EGA Futura we are convinced that if you follow these steps you will be a Star Seller:
- Love what you Sell: If you feel enthusiastic of your work, you will stop feeling nervous when you have to talk to somebody.
- Face your Fears: If you interact with different people each day, you will defeat your fear of talking with others.
- Meet new People: Practice your social skills with different people out of your everyday environment.
- Be very Kind: The first step to Get a Sale is to know how to talk to your client.
- Do not lose Motivation: It doesn’t matter if you constantly fail in a sale; there will always be somebody else to whom you can sell.
- Keep yourself Busy: If you keep yourself active, you will not have time to be pessimist and to think about your insecurities.
- Look for other People’s Advice: Keeping in touch with experienced sellers will have a very positive impact on your personality and on your career.
Some Important Data to take into account
- Psychologists think shyness is something we learn during the adulthood.
- It is estimated that only 10% of the kids are born with this type of problem (the same amount of babies that are born bold).
- Between a 40% and a 60% of adults consider themselves to be shy.
- This behavior affects more women than men.It is estimated that in the Eastern Countries there is a 30% more cases in adults that have problems in socializing.
- 100% of specialists agreed on the idea that this condition can be overcome with a suitable treatment. Let’s Sell!