Proudly presented by EGA Futura: How to Profit from your Employees without turning them into Slaves
If you think of hiring someone first you must assure that:
- He/she is CreativeHe/she can handle Pressure in a good way
- He/she has his Own Initiative
- He/she develops Goals and Targets
- He/she is Trustworthy
So as to take profit from your workforce without caring who they are, you must:
- Encourage them by using something as a bait so as to make them work more energetically and pleasantly.
- Encourage and discourage them so as they never stop doing their best but they may feel rewarded.
- Help as much as you can in their healthy diet especially in working hours.
- Listen to what others have to tell you, this may help you to have a broader overview of your business.
- Help your staff with their personal issues that may interfere in their job performance.
- Press everyone without taking into account their job position or salary.
These are some interesting facts:
- Just 1 % of the employers allow employees to take a nap during working hours.
- The day in which most people are reported ill at work is Friday.
- The day in which people is less absent from work is Tuesday.
- The main reason to quit the job is stress.
- People spend one minute surfing the social networks for each four minutes and a half they work.